Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for someone in Denmark with a 'house full of LEGO'

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,641
edited June 2013 in Everything else LEGO
I received this enquiry this morning:

Hi,

My name is Ewa and I am a TV producer from Australia. We are coming to film a travel program about Denmark in September this year and I was hoping to get in contact with a Lego collector in Denmark - someone who has a house full of Lego or has some other passionate link to Lego (E.g. maybe someone who wrote their PhD about Lego). If you know of anyone that you can recommend, please let me know.

If you're interested in finding out more, LMK and I'll put you in touch.

Comments

• SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    if they are willing to drive 1 hour off noth Copenhagen, in south Sweden, I know someone who has litterally a house full of lego!!!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,667
    Are you sure these people are not someone with a ski-mask and crowbar asking this question?
  • peterlinddkpeterlinddk DenmarkMember Posts: 170
    Well, I've passed the info on to the danish LUG, Byggepladen - they have several members with houses full of LEGO (I only have a small apartment, eventhough my LEGO could probably fill a house) ...
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262

Are you sure these people are not someone with a ski-mask and crowbar asking this question?

Thats what I thought too. Could always ask them to meet you in a parking lot somewhere, take their phones (so no GPS), and blindfold them while you drive them to your house so they don't know where it is =)