Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego shows on Netflix

BustinBustin Member Posts: 286
My 5 year old burst in to my room this morning to tell me that Ninjago and Atlantis shows were on Netflix. So I thought I might share that information.
yys4uZeya

Comments

• piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,111
    Thats awesome! There goes my lunch break...
  • jeremy1973jeremy1973 Member Posts: 50
    My 7 year old going to go crazy.
  • meyerc13meyerc13 Member Posts: 227
    My kids noticed this earlier in the week. The LEGO Friends episode is on there as well along with some Hero Factory and Bionicle.
  • darktremeredarktremere Member Posts: 42
    Is anyone still getting any of the Lego shows on Netflix? Nothing is coming up when I search for them.
  • Dread_PirateDread_Pirate Member Posts: 184
    I dont see any Lego shows on Netfilx streaming.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,316
    Me neither
  • BustinBustin Member Posts: 286
    edited June 2013
    The only Lego show on there now is the Bionicle 3 web of shadows movie.

It's a shame they were taken down so fast, but on the bright side my kids saw Atlantis for the first time.
  • jockosjunglejockosjungle Member Posts: 701
    What country are we talking about
  • beegeedeebeegeedee Galway, IrelandMember Posts: 380
    yeah, it'll be US only. When I was on holiday in Miami I had a chance to check out Netflix on the wife's iPad and it was pretty awesome the TV series (all the star treks caught my eye) that was available and I don't quite understand why they can't have the same in Europe.
  • AnseltheCatAnseltheCat Member Posts: 141
    For anybody who has a Netflix subscription I would highly recommend http://www.unblock-us.com

It allows you to change the region of the Netflix you wish to view very simply via their website and works on pretty much all devices. You do of course have to pay a small subscription but I think it is well worth the cost for the extra content it makes available.
    I called Netflix and they said Lego pulled streaming rights. Netflix then made sure to tell me they still had rights for DVD in the mail on Lego Ninjago.
    Th adventures of clutch powers is on Netflix in the states.
    edited August 2013
    Lego Ninjago, Lego Atlantis and Lego Hero Factory movies/shows are on Netflix again.

For those of you in the US, add these to your bookmark so that they reappear as they are removed and added. If they weren't on my list I wouldn't have known they were back as they aren't appearing under recently added or new releases.