Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] Display this weekend (22-23/6) at National Space Centre in Leicester

caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
Hi All,

Members of the Brickish Association will be exhibiting space and sci-fi themed MOCs (including Dr Who and Gerry Anderson) at the National Space Center in Leicester this coming weekend.

More details/directions etc can be found on the NSC website (link below).

http://www.spacecentre.co.uk/special-events/brickish-weekend-2013
SirKevbagsLegoboySilentModecarlqindigoboxbricksanMinifigsMe

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Just a reminder if you're in the area to pop along tomorrow. I was there today and had a fantastic time. Some fabulous models on display and a perfect opportunity to meet and chat to othet AFOL's.
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    Had a fabulous day with Sir Kev and the cap perming berry. Really great models on display, and the museum is great too. Well worth a family of not family day out.
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    *capering berry!
    caperberry
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    My perm has been ruined by wearing a cap. Another busy day today and the group mosaic build has been completed a second time.
  • messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 236
    My family and I had a really great day, the models and all the builders were fantastic. My boys loved the train set up and we got to see a Mr Gold. I left with lots of ideas that I will incorporate into my own building. A big THANK YOU to everyone involved for a superb day!
    caperberrySirKevbags
    Great to hear!!
    That would be @silentmode 's Mr Gold :0)
  • SilentModeSilentMode UKMember Posts: 541
    Yes, probably the most noticeable thing about my little display! Hopefully next time I'll have something much bigger (and space-related) to show.
    You did have something space-related and I saw it get plenty of love!

BTW a Dr Who blog posted some pics - poor quality, but that's down to the terrible lighting at NSC!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DirtyWHOers
  • bricksanbricksan Member Posts: 566
    Adam covered the event on Brick Fanatics and there are some photos on there. Sounds like it was a good event.
  • messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 236
    Superb! Thanks @silentmode, I only managed to see Looking after Lego on the day as my pesky kids were dragging me around and wanting ice creams in the rain;-)