Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anyone from Halifax, NS, CA in the house?

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,639
edited June 2013 in Everything else LEGO
I'll be on vacation there in July, it would be good to meet up with you while I'm there!

Comments

• mobilelinkagemobilelinkage Member Posts: 49
    Will you be traveling to a bit West - Toronto, Ontario?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,639
    Not that far, just to New Brunswick
  • canuckcanuck Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    Will you be near Saint John, NB or Moncton, NB?
  • GrogallGrogall Munich, GermanyMember Posts: 159
    Ah, I grew up in Moncton, just don't swim in the peticodiac river, you'll never get the mud out! :)
    Deadareus
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    I have a friend who is from Halifax originally but he's not a LEGO guy and lives in Nepal currently.
  • canuckcanuck Member Posts: 88
    Grogall said:

Ah, I grew up in Moncton, just don't swim in the peticodiac river, you'll never get the mud out! :)

Lol yes, I live in Saint John but Moncton the 'hub' city so wondering if @huw
    might be visiting there.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,639
    We're staying in L'Etete for a week so, yes, fairly close to St. John, and will presumably be travelling through Moncton to get there from Halifax.
  • DeadareusDeadareus Member Posts: 264
    I'm in Moncton as well. Enjoy your visit to the Maritimes Huw. If you feel like getting a few people together for lunch on your drive through Moncton let me know.

Safe travels.
  • congruencecongruence Member Posts: 26
    To bad it wasn't in August, will be back home visiting my parents in Moncton for a week.
  • RikTheVeggieRikTheVeggie CanadaMember Posts: 335
    edited June 2013
    If you get the chance, pop over the bridge to PEI - lovely little island, tho' maybe a bit far if you're not in the area.

Have you checked the map to see who's nearby?
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2538/brickset-community-map-project-show-us-where-you-are/p1