Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bought too much PAB: To keep or to sell?

dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
edited August 2013 in Everything else LEGO
I found myself in Paris last week inside of a Lego store. They had 1x1 round tiles in light bluish gray. I went overboard on the pick a brick wall and now I find myself having 15,000 of the tiles. I am not sure that I would ever need that many but not sure how many I should keep. I do mocs occasionally and thought they would be awesome for a coblestone road or used on a house with snot method. How many would you personally keep around for moc use and if you did sell them, what would be a price you would buy them for on bricklink. Low price on bricklink is around 3¢ a piece.

Comments

• canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 330
    edited June 2013
    I'd take a small cup of them off your hands. PM me if interested.

Good find though.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,618
    15,000?! Crikey!
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    ^^^ Would love to know how you know there are 15,000 there.
    Please tell me you didn't count them by hand :o
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    No, I have a counting scale. I would go nuts counting them. I went to Germany for vacation and we went to Paris for a few days. I had to check out the pick a brick wall and those treasures were there. They weren't on the wall but in a few cups on the counter. I never saw them before on the wall so I grabbed them. They also had 1x1 olive green slopes, trans clear 1x1 plates, pink 1x1 studs and 1x4 dark pink bricks. The wall was so pretty. I also got the last of the 6 way snot bricks.
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,111
    Ill definitely take a couple hundred off your hands. PM me if any interest!
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    FYI, they have almost all of those in Stratford, London if that's more convenient for anyone. Happy to help anyone out if needed, just PM me. Not the snot bricks though.
  • USMCYodzUSMCYodz Member Posts: 93
    @dneul If you want to get rid of some of the tiles, I have a project I might start building that those would be awesome for and I haven't seen any at the Lego near here.
  • jonboy2000jonboy2000 Member Posts: 237
    they have the round tiles in Bluewater as well
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Can I please see a pic of what 15,000 of those things looks like? That would be epic.
    Paperballparkjasor
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    I put the brick in for scale. Tared weight is 4 pounds.
    TheLoneTensor
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited June 2013
    Awesome :)

Of course now the [awesome new piece] "cookie" from my 2011 holiday set #3300002 suddenly doesn't seem as special as it once did.