Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

E3 LEGO Marvel Mural- made out of LEGO

The_MackThe_Mack Member Posts: 239
I was attending E3 and thought the LEGO community would like to see this amazing Marvel Mural, It's so large, and beautiful. Along with Marvel Super Heroes game, I also saw two LEGO Chima games Chima Online that will be free to play, built into web browser, with some built in microtransactions, and LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey.
khmellymel

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    That mural is pretty cool. Wonder how many pieces it is.
  • The_MackThe_Mack Member Posts: 239
    Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, just count the top row and a side row, and multiply. Could probably figure out a rough estimate.
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    I started a Kickstarter for a 5ft x 5ft mural a couple of days ago. That one is 36,864 studs but not much interest at this point lol. Hope mine turns out that beautiful :)
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,262
    edited June 2013
    Well, based on the picture it looks like its rought 8ft x 12ft which would be around 106k studs. The closeup shows some 2x2 and 1x2 but mostly 1x1's but with an average of 1x2's then it would be 53k plates.
  • LegoRoccoLegoRocco Member Posts: 100
    Saw these at LEGO Kidsfest a few months back