Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Retro picnic bench with grey base plate inserts

bubblegembubblegem Member Posts: 3
edited June 2013 in Everything else LEGO
A number of years ago we were given a basic picnic style table with red z shape chairs attached, central lego storage x2 & grey base plate inserts! My eldest son enjoyed it for many years until we started needing space, i was going to give it away & there seemed alot of interest in it, i've tried to find out some more about it out of curiousity, year, manufacture, price then, worth now, to no avail!! Does anyone recognise as lego or just a clever home made job?? any help is appreciated, thank you :)

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,653
    @bubblegem, it is this.
    Only one is for sale on Bricklink.
  • bubblegembubblegem Member Posts: 3

@bubblegem, it is this.
    Only one is for sale on Bricklink.

OMG!! I've promised to give this to a friend!! Thank you so much for the info, i'm guessing there wasn't many then!! Well I never! Better dig his old lego ouyya the loft now too!! hehe thanks again! xx :)

• HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 349
    And in a few years when your son becomes older and wiser and wants his Legos back, he will find out that you dug them out of the loft and sold them.
  • bubblegembubblegem Member Posts: 3
    I was only joking!! I have 4 boys & 1 girl, wat do you think the chances are I'd get it outta the house? hehe There was 3 large storage box's of the stuff tho (that my feet had the pleasure of meeting on numerous occasion!) maybe I'll just rescue the few Ewoks I remember being in there & the remote conrol thing that cost a bomb!! thank you for your comments & I do need a bigger table for them, so may just trade this in for x4 newer version but lego collection will go in it!! :) xx