Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego horror stories?

2»

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    binaryeye said:

When I asked why he did it, he said, "Because they had to go there."

That logic is irrefutable. I bet he looked adorable when saying it also.
    OldfanFurrysaurusPenkid11khmellymel
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    My horror story is from earlier this year...I had my PotC QAR on top of my bookshelf where I thought the cat couldn't get to it. Well it sat undisturbed for many months until one afternoon I heard this crash. Sure enough the cat somehow got up there and knocked it over. It took me 3 days to find all pieces to put it back together.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950

My horror story is from earlier this year...I had my PotC QAR on top of my bookshelf where I thought the cat couldn't get to it. Well it sat undisturbed for many months until one afternoon I heard this crash. Sure enough the cat somehow got up there and knocked it over. It took me 3 days to find all pieces to put it back together.

A similar situation happened with me but it was with my Emerald Night. Fortunately all pieces were found, and it really wasn't that bad a thing. That set is one that really does need to be rebuilt periodically after running for a while due to the vibrations and such.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    ^^ That's why I don't allow my cat, as sweet as he is, anywhere near my Lego displays when I'm not around! He just treads on them and knocks them over and I have to spend hours/days putting them right! :-P
    And the amount of times he's tried to 'help' build my Lego models too...