Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego horror stories?

2»

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    binaryeye said:

When I asked why he did it, he said, "Because they had to go there."

That logic is irrefutable. I bet he looked adorable when saying it also.
    OldfanFurrysaurusPenkid11khmellymel
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    My horror story is from earlier this year...I had my PotC QAR on top of my bookshelf where I thought the cat couldn't get to it. Well it sat undisturbed for many months until one afternoon I heard this crash. Sure enough the cat somehow got up there and knocked it over. It took me 3 days to find all pieces to put it back together.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950

My horror story is from earlier this year...I had my PotC QAR on top of my bookshelf where I thought the cat couldn't get to it. Well it sat undisturbed for many months until one afternoon I heard this crash. Sure enough the cat somehow got up there and knocked it over. It took me 3 days to find all pieces to put it back together.

A similar situation happened with me but it was with my Emerald Night. Fortunately all pieces were found, and it really wasn't that bad a thing. That set is one that really does need to be rebuilt periodically after running for a while due to the vibrations and such.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    ^^ That's why I don't allow my cat, as sweet as he is, anywhere near my Lego displays when I'm not around! He just treads on them and knocks them over and I have to spend hours/days putting them right! :-P
    And the amount of times he's tried to 'help' build my Lego models too...