Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Decent info website!

FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
I often go on brickipedia to see upcoming sets, but I find it's not layed out very well, does anybody know any decent sites to get all info on upcoming sets?

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
    Brickipedia isn't always accurate either, in my opinion. I can't think of any other sites apart from this one where you can get reliable info.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,715
    Brickset is quite good! :-)
    MatthewLostInTranslationSarahIsabellajasorplasmodium
  • FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
    CCC said:

Does it have clear lists of upcoming sets then?

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,360
    Brickset is great for being one of the first to pick up on new releases. That's why I came here. ;-)
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    edited June 2013
    ^^ Have you noticed you're already here?
    Just your choice of wording seems a bit odd...
    Here's a 'clear list of upcoming sets': http://www.brickset.com/search/advanced/run/?q=777
    FoxyA19 said:

CCC said:

Does it have clear lists of upcoming sets then?

I think so, browse by year.
    @Matthew What I meant was I was searching for info on new releases, and came across this site. Liked it so much I joined soon after, now I'm up to date with everything because everyone here is wonderful and the news is relevant.
    Hope that clears confusion. The sentence always sounds better in my head than it actually does :-P
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^ I was actually talking to the OP, sorry
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,328

The sentence always sounds better in my head than it actually does:-P

Does that include that sentence too? ;o)
    @samiam391 Maybe it does, that'll remain one of life's great mysteries. Like 'I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure', that sort of thing :-P

@Matthew Oops, only now have I seen the double arrows indicating the post above mine. Sorry, entirely my own stupidity, again (You wouldn't believe I go to university :-P ).
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,666
    Thanks @Matthew, I don't think any site provides a clearer or more accurate list of forthcoming sets than the list of unreleased sets right here at Brickset.

Others might contain more speculation or breach LEGO's confidentiality but I discourage you from seeking them out.
    FoxyA19
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
    ^This. Other sites might have pictures first, but they are probably "illegal" in the sense that they have been 'leaked'. In my experience, Brickset has whatever confirmed details are available as soon as they become respectably available (ie, not leaked).
    andhe
  • FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
    As a new member I hadn't fully explored this website and have no found it has a good range of features, thank you everyone :)
    You'll probably find there are even more than you realise now! Ask if you can do something, and someone will tell you if it is possible. If not, and it is a good suggestion, then it may get implemented.
    FoxyA19
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,666
    One of the problems of having so many features is exposing them in a consistent and easy-to-find way. I'm hoping the new side design will improve things in this regard.
    andhe