Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

30224 Ride-on Lawnmower

Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,073
Anyone know anything about this set yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=30224-1

Russell

Comments

• icey117icey117 DenmarkMember Posts: 509
    It's cute!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,877
    Not much other than its was available in the staff shop in Billund in limited quantities yesterday, and it, and several other hitherto unknown polys, were seen in the vault the day before. I'll be adding them here once I get back.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    That is cool, looking forward to seeing the new polys when you get back.
  • BRCBRC Member Posts: 125
    Looks great. This would go well in my City. I never see these polybags in Australia.
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 308
    edited May 2013
    I had something similar in mint to convert the street sweeper in the new town square set towards a similar model as it looks more a lawnmower already than a street sweeper.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark Near ManchesterMember Posts: 4,053
    Oh now that looks excellent! Original too...
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,917
    A micro-vehicle that actually looks decent! I'm surprised! Hopefully I'll be able to find one soon.
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,144
    I love all these little sets/polys that come out of the woodwork..I wonder how many there truly are out there.

@Huw: were you really in the vault?
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,922
    I really like this. Although, I've never seen anyone mowing with a lime ball cap on.
  • FenrisAkashiFenrisAkashi Member Posts: 242
    ^ Clearly he shops at Carhart: image
    preverekylejohnson11
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,922
    ^Nice. I knew one existed.
  • MilcheaxMilcheax Member Posts: 52
    If that became available in the States, I'd get one for my mother, just to be able to tell her "I got you a riding mower!"