Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Little help

spaceinvader1979spaceinvader1979 Barcelona - CataloniaMember Posts: 50
Hi to everyone,
I need your help...i'm a 33 AFOL that collects SW basically...
Well, i bought tusken raider encounter, incomplet because of the tusken riders...and it comes this figure too...its not luke...but i can not identify who is it...the head seems to be the one of the jedi knight of the 7163-1 set...but the body??
Thanks for the help

Comments

• princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    ^ A picture will help
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,316
    edited May 2013
    I presume it is the Ep.II Anakin Skywalker Minifigure, this one: http://www.brickset.com/minifigs/?m=sw099

The set is recreating the Ep.II scene rather than the Ep.IV set which one might expect, which is why it includes Anakin Skywalker. If the set is incomplete though it could well be a Minifigure from some other set. As @princedraven says above, a picture would be useful.

I hope this helps.
  • spaceinvader1979spaceinvader1979 Barcelona - CataloniaMember Posts: 50
    The figure is this one,
    Sorry.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,316
    That is not an official Minifigure. The torso, cape and legs are from http://www.brickset.com/minifigs/?m=sw027 among others, and the head is from the Jedi you mentioned included in set #7163 as well as plenty of City Minifigures. The hair has also featured on numerous Minifigures including Han Solo and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Basically, it is a mixture of all kinds of Jedi parts :)
    Thank you very much...
    So now i need to find the head of obi and the body of bob.
    Thanks!
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,407
    If you can find the correct torso and brown hood it will end up as a Jedi Bob figure, I think that is the correct face you have there which came with one of the gunship models years ago
    bob.jpg 22.1K
    Now i need to find the torso...it seems to be more difficult than i think it will be.