Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

X-Rayed CMF Series 10 No. 3 Roman Commander

Hello, this is for everyone who ever wanted to know what a CMF bag looks like if you could see through it.
So i decided to X-ray a sealed CMF from series 10. Its the number 3 - Roman Commander.
Looks funny this way :) Sadly its not possible to scan portable in a store for the right Minifigures ;)
You may save the picture for personal use only. Non commercial use.

CCCBrickarmorgraphiteColoradoBricksindigoboxSilentModeLegoFanTexasLegoMom1caperberryBrickDancerGothamConstructionCoGuroookezMinifigsMeSi_UKNZplasmodiummurphquakePitfall69woony2khmellymelGoldchainsbassbison91stlegotrooperstarfailureSirKevbagsbobabrickskiki180703Jackad7Onebricktoomany

Comments

• ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    This is cool!!!!
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,022
    This is awesome! Is there a portable x-ray machine I can sneak into Wal-Mart?...(c;
  • LegoMom1LegoMom1 Member Posts: 652
    Very, very cool. When can we hope to see the other 15?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,122
    LegoMom1 said:

Very, very cool. When can we hope to see the other 15?

Shouldn't that be other 16?

bobabrickskiki180703
  • BrickdepotBrickdepot Member Posts: 7
    @akunthita, i would like a portable too :) The machine this picture was made with weight some tons and cost just about 250.000 € . Thats to much for my hobby room ;)
    @LegoMom1, i have allready opened all bags and dont have access to the machine at any time. So there will not be the other 15 (or 16 with Mr.Gold !? wich sadly not is in my hands)
  • Sethro3Sethro3 United StatesMember Posts: 819
    That's really neat. It is probably good to not have a portable x-ray machine since it would cause unwanted problems with innocent people walking by.

So you technically need Superman to use his x-ray vision with you at the store.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,127
    What a completely reckless way to use X Rays.... Thanks
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    That minifig may well develop cancer in the future. Please don't expose him to further x-rays. I have some MB figures that you can x-ray!
    MathBuilderkiki180703
  • BrickdepotBrickdepot Member Posts: 7
    The Roman Commander is known to be tough, i think he will survive :)
    But you are right, we shouldn´t risk the health of our cute little Minifigs.
    Next time we roast some of these ugly MB figs and other wannabe´s ;)
    AFFOL_Shellz_Bellzkiki180703
  • skeet318skeet318 Banned Posts: 375
    Wait....this isn't an App for my phone? ; )
    Oldfankiki180703
  • shawn_lowshawn_low Member Posts: 27
    Don't forget your lead shielding too. :-)
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,219
    Hilarious, I love it!
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    shawn_low said:

Don't forget your lead shielding too. :-)

At least it's not lead sheilding ;)
    Furrysauruskiki180703
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    @Brickdepot: I would keep an eye on Roman Commander....he could easily come down with terminal leukemia or brain cancer or heaven forbid, lung, pancreatic or liver cancer. Would not want to be his life insurance company.
    He is in our prayers.
    91stlegotrooperkiki180703