Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Greetings from Southern California

Hi!
I'm Lisa (I'm the Mom) from BrickBrats... wife to Bryan and together we have school aged boys. I trade Lego product all day long...and use Amazon and eBay. My oldest son started all of this when he was about 5 and I started trading polybags to fund his endless wish list. We own quite a few Lego sets...and the boys like to build during school breaks. Our youngest is really into Mindstorms right now and has set a goal of building all the computer based projects. Both boys play soccer year round and attend Robotics camps in the summer. I love the creative aspects of the LEGO community and the energy of both young and more mature participants. Lego as an emerging art form excites me and I love the surprises in the designs. I have degrees in Social Work and a teaching credential and I'm working on some projects that incorporate LEGO. As a family we visit LEGOLAND in Carlsbad at least monthly. We'll be enjoying Kidfest in July in Phoenix...let me know if you will be there : )

Comments