Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Marvel Visual Dictionary

FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
I have both DC and Harry potter visual dictionaries and was wondering if anybody knew if they are going to release a Marvel one? If so what will the figure be?

Comments

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,316
    I have not heard about any plans to release one, although I would not be at all surprised if we do get one in the future at some point.

As for the Minifigure, it would probably be someone we have already had in Minifigure form wearing a different outfit judging by past offerings. Perhaps another Iron Man suit? This is all conjecture though so we will have to wait and see.
  • FoxyA19FoxyA19 Member Posts: 124
    I was thinking it would probably be released within the same time as the game? A new Iron man suit would be awesome as there are so many suits which can be designed into lego!
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 351
    Maybe the special minifigure will be Hulk in a different color pants, or with a medal around his neck.
    Maybe hulk in a suit lmao?
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    I think we've had enough Iron Man suits, time to draw from the well and offer up something different.....

(Personally I'd like a Daredevil!!)
    Jonn420
    Yeah that would be a good idea as it's different, instead of focusing solely on films I reckon they should bring some Marvel figures from the comics, Ant man for example!
  • BeavBeav Member Posts: 303
    Wouldn't be too far fetched given the Ant-Man film coming out in a few years.
    Didn't think about the film, damn! I want them to release figures not based on films or games but the comics!
    Would Ant-man be a full sized figure, one with short legs, or a cylinder with an Ant-man print on it like Plankton from The Spongebob theme? Or would he be even smaller than that and be so small that they essentially leave the space for the minifigure empty and you wouldn't know if you have him or not?
  • RastRast Member Posts: 111
    A Marvel book would be great! I wounder if they would include the old spiderman? I could see the figure being another spiderman.
  • rolvtdrolvtd Member Posts: 52
    Though I know it wouldn't happen, I would love for the book to come with a Bruce Banner fig.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,426
    Chrome silver surfer.

IMO.
    ZonJonn420
  • BeavBeav Member Posts: 303
    andhe said:

Chrome silver surfer.

IMO.

Oh baby, I'd go mad for that.

• ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    andhe said:

Chrome silver surfer.

IMO.

With chrome surfboard of course!
  • GeddesGeddes Member Posts: 574
    Surely he isn't chrome silver surfer.... just silver surfer!
    If they did a chrome Silver Surfer, then they would probably only make 5000 world wide and blind package them.
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    I vote for Ghost Rider with translucent orange mad scientist hair for flames (though I guess he would be better in his own set with a motorcycle). :} Wolverine with a mask, possibly in his orange and brown togs, which makes me think of Sabertooth. Red Hulk. Punisher.
  • Darthhenry1Darthhenry1 Member Posts: 13
    Howard the Duck!
    Furrysaurus
  • RennyRenny USAMember Posts: 1,145
    Are there enough Marvel figures out to make the book worthwhile?
  • RastRast Member Posts: 111
    @Renny If they add the old Spiderman sets, I would say so. A battle damaged spiderman would be cool!
  • LegoRoccoLegoRocco Member Posts: 100
    A Bruce Banner or Steve Rogers
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    I have my fingers crossed that with the release of Avengers 2 that I will get my Thanos minifig.....
    jasor