Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Open the bag or keep them bagged incomplete set need advice

So I have purchased a large amount of LEGO and some of them were still in the bags unfortunately it was not enough of them to complete the set and the minifigs were scavenged. So I am curious to any sellers if you would take the parts out to sell them or try to sell them in the bags? 5 are the 8864 Desert of Destruction (just enough to build the truck but not the trailer). And 1 bag is 8036 Seperatist Shuttle. Nice parts an all just not enough to really complete anything. So I was curious on what an sellers might do...

Thanks!

Comments

• coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    Bricklink the parts - you will almost always get a higher return for sets (even complete ones) when split up. It just takes a bit longer to get your money back!

If you want a quick turnaround, use eBay with some good pictures and possibly a list of the parts.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Neither of these sets are worth the effort of completing, because:

a) You'd have to take effort and cost to complete them (minifigs & parts)
    b) No matter what you do, they will not be MISB
    c) These particular sets are mediocre, at best

Your return won't even come close to what you would put into it. Break up the bags and enjoy the pieces yourself.