Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Place to find all sets and their status? (discontinued)

Simple question...did a bunch of searches and there are so many posts about the predicting what will be discontinued...couldn't find the answer I was looking for so sorry if this has been asked 1000 times.

is there a place that you can go and all lego sets are listed and it shows which ones are still being manufactured and which have been discontinued, and when they were discontinued?

Is it here somewhere? I looked under browse as well...

thanks

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
    In Brickset, when you display a set, it shows when and if is still on sale on [email protected]
    #4195 will shows 25 Apr 11 - 04 Oct 12 so it is not for sale anymore
    #79001 shows 27 Nov 12 - now, so it still for sale
    Those are the closest you'll get from a retirement date.

There is no way to know when current sets are going to be discontinued (but for the unreliable "Retired Soon" label on [email protected]).
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,247
    The "Browse" section of this website contains the "all sets" part of what you are looking for and each set contains the information on whether it is available not with dates. If you're looking for a full list of what is available I think the easiest way is to go to the "More" tab and go to the advanced query builder. There you can select in the drop down "Sets available at [email protected] in the US/UK/etc" which should be the basic list of what is currently available or "in production".