Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
links to the 2013 AT-TE, (and looks nice) but if I wanted to link to Mace Windu from that set:
sadly doesn't do it, whereas...
does... except that will look really messy if written in a post listing lots of such links. Is there a shorthand for such a link, or a means to make it look nicer?
If so, can someone please show this computer illiterate how?
If not an hour, I feel at least 20 minutes would be apropos. Otherwise you get a lot of back-to-backs.
To import your collection from Rebrickable:
- Log in, then click on your name at the top right of the page
- Click on Edit my profile in the menu
- Scroll down to the Rebrickable section and enter your Rebrickable username and password
- Click on the Check login details link to ensure you've entered them correctly.
- Click on the big blue My Sets link at the top of the page, then in the 'Sets Owned' box, hover over 'Import', then click on 'From Rebrickable…'
- Follow the instructions
If spoiler tags cannot be automated, maybe a test for image size, similar to the test that prohibits sending .apk files as attachments to messages but allows .zip files to pass through?
Other forums solved it by thumbnailing pictures to a fixed max size and only linking/loading a full size once you click it