Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Holland.

Hi,

Since i turned i'll last year, i had to stay in bed. That was the sad bit. The good bit is i've rediscovered Lego Technic. I guess i turned AFOL on the way. I wanted to learn more about electronics as well so i decided to add lights to a 8109 flatbed truck. It turned out to be a complex project but i'm nearly there!

Pics and info here:

http://simplicate.weebly.com/lighting-the-room.html

Comments

• ViereViere Member Posts: 12
    Welcome and nice plan! It looks really complex but you prepared well looking at the schematics on your site.
    RobvdVeer
  • RobvdVeerRobvdVeer Member Posts: 4
    Thank you very much Viere! I'm really so close to finishing, i just need to tweak the software, and do a little rework on the board. I hope to finish up by next weekend, including a presentation video
  • ViereViere Member Posts: 12
    RobvdVeer said:

Thank you very much Viere! I'm really so close to finishing, i just need to tweak the software, and do a little rework on the board. I hope to finish up by next weekend, including a presentation video

Nice! looking forward to see the video with the LED's implemented in the flatbed!
  • BrickCracyBrickCracy Member Posts: 4
    Hi.
    Looks cool.. Keep up the good work !
    I have actually been thinking about lighting some part in my city too once i have it up. Would look nice with lights in the lightpoles along the streets etc.