Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello from Holland.

Hi,

Since i turned i'll last year, i had to stay in bed. That was the sad bit. The good bit is i've rediscovered Lego Technic. I guess i turned AFOL on the way. I wanted to learn more about electronics as well so i decided to add lights to a 8109 flatbed truck. It turned out to be a complex project but i'm nearly there!

Pics and info here:

http://simplicate.weebly.com/lighting-the-room.html

Comments

• ViereViere Member Posts: 12
    Welcome and nice plan! It looks really complex but you prepared well looking at the schematics on your site.
    RobvdVeer
  • RobvdVeerRobvdVeer Member Posts: 4
    Thank you very much Viere! I'm really so close to finishing, i just need to tweak the software, and do a little rework on the board. I hope to finish up by next weekend, including a presentation video
  • ViereViere Member Posts: 12
    RobvdVeer said:

Thank you very much Viere! I'm really so close to finishing, i just need to tweak the software, and do a little rework on the board. I hope to finish up by next weekend, including a presentation video

Nice! looking forward to see the video with the LED's implemented in the flatbed!
  • BrickCracyBrickCracy Member Posts: 4
    Hi.
    Looks cool.. Keep up the good work !
    I have actually been thinking about lighting some part in my city too once i have it up. Would look nice with lights in the lightpoles along the streets etc.