Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Alien vs. Colonial Marine Animation

KooberzKooberz Member Posts: 18
edited May 2013 in Photography/Video
Hello everyone. I was hoping people might enjoy my Alien vs. Colonial Marine animation. It's the first episode in a series of Lego Animations I am contracted with Machinima Studios for.

Also, if you go to https://www.facebook.com/KooberzStudios and become a fan, your name will be entered into a contest to win the lego Alien figure from the video. I truly appreciate everyone's support!

Comments

• KooberzKooberz Member Posts: 18
    I would also be tremendously appreciative if anyone re-posted this on their facebook. The more support/views, the easier it is for me to keep making content.
  • LegolovermanLegoloverman United KingdomMember Posts: 24
    That's some seriously beautiful work.
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Nice work but you need to slow it down to give a sense of weight and mass to the characters. At the speeds you animated, they're jumping around like a bunch of squirrels on crack.
    Jasen
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 477
    Amazing work Kooberz. Great job.