Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Doncaster Toy Fair

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
Not sure if I'm posting this under the right heading but a friend has told me that Doncaster toy fair has a a really good Lego stall, he managed to bag loads of minifigures as well as loose Lego and various components at what appeared to be really good prices and he said the ladies that run it seemed quite knowledgable. It's on tomorrow at the racecourse so I'm heading down to see what I can find. Does anyone else know of other toy fairs worth going to?

Comments

• CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
    Just got back from toy fair , fantastic haul of stuff , really nice people bought loads of boards and minifigures from the lego ladies and some loose mixed bags , really helpful and have ordered some stuff for next time !
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 810
    I didn't know that a Toy Fair was even on! What sort of deals as an example did you get?
  • CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 659
    base boards for £4 each, bags of coloured bricks £5, fab selection of minifigures inc series 10 opened at £2 SW minifigs from £3 each 4 for £10, superheroes from £4 plus they had made up models of various crafts from £8 used boxed sets of everything from star wars to indiana jones, they had new sets and poly bags, everything- i was very impressed, wish i'd taken more money with me!! oh and for anyone interested apparently the really useful box lady normally goes and the boxes sounded much cheaper than in the shops. there were other people selling bits of lego but none as good as the lego ladies which probably explains why they were so busy, apparently they are at Harrogate toy fair on bank holiday monday and Doncaster again in July- can't wait.
  • maniacmaniac Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 810
    Sunday 21st of July to be exact. Maybe pop down after work, not a long walk for me.
  • legonut80legonut80 UKMember Posts: 314
    I will have to see if we can go in July :) if I'd known it was on I'd have gone on Sunday.