Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: LEGO Store 6/27 -7/31: 10% off one item coupon

doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
edited August 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
Just received our Summer catalog for the USA and on the back page down the bottom is a 10% off coupon instore only on a single item starting 6/27....goes for 1 week I believe. I have never seen an instore coupon b4 so might be a good excuse to go grab a Pet Shop. Check your mailboxes!

Comments

• hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 232
    Got same coupon. 10% of any one item. Good from 6/27 to 7/31.
  • legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
    Just got mine. Also...will the Free Knights polybag for $75 bucks be available at the Lego Store or is it just a freebie online?
  • ZeyaZeya Member Posts: 36
    Would that be valid on a pick-a-brick cup?
  • SarahIsabellaSarahIsabella USAMember Posts: 69
    The free Knights polybag is for online orders only, but if you use the coupon in-store during June you can also take advantage of the free build your own minifig 3 pack with $99 purchase. I used mine today for the Pet Shop.
    As of today though, the coupon hadn't been entered into the system so it didn't work when the clerk scanned it. In true Lego form, they just entered it manually it and wasn't a problem at all.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,509
    ^--- Neat, I did not know about the build a fig.. I wonder if they still have the clowns there... also by me the 10% pretty much covers tax on the purchase for me, but still tempting to add my vip points in to pick up a pet shop myself.. maybe another Maersk train if they have them in stock....
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Yea 10% is like tax, which is actually a good thing for me, I'm always tempted to buy sets online like at ebay or brick link to avoid paying taxes, but I do want the VIP points. This seems to solve the problem.

Sorry for this maybe obvious question but the catalog is the booklet they send out periodically with the new sets and stuff right? i don't get the catalog here, it's still sent to my parents address....
  • BinaryCodeBinaryCode Member Posts: 15
    Okay, where exactly is this coupon? I've been looking all through my catalog and can't find it anywhere. Either I'm completely blind, or I didn't get one, which seems very strange.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 961
    @Binarycode: It is on the bottom on the very back of the catalog.
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    Any word if they have the catalog in store?
  • BinaryCodeBinaryCode Member Posts: 15
    @teal93mr2: Thanks, but I still don't see it. I attached a pic of the back of my catalog, does anyone have any idea why it isn't there?
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    edited June 2011
    @teal93mr2: Thanks, but I still don't see it. I attached a pic of the back of my catalog, does anyone have any idea why it isn't there?
    Yeah, I do. My catalog (and DH's as well) didn't have the coupon. I called LSAH and the rep investigated and found that the coupon was being sent to VIP members that were within approximately 60 miles of a LEGO store.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 961
    edited June 2011
    I went to my local store and I was excited when I saw another calendar in the bag, but when I turned it over, it is just like the one you guys have. Oh well, sure would have been nice to get two coupons!
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 530
    Oh, that sucks. Indeed, I am more than 60 miles from the nearest Lego store. However, I did plan to visit one that's a mere 2 hour drive away this weekend. Shucks.
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    Same here, I would have made a 2-hour trip for more PAB and the pet shop if I had the coupon.

Anyone know of another way to get one?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,509
    I wonder if stores would help out if they know you are a VIP member.... (best to call them and ask though and ensure all of their employees know) OR you may be able to contact Lego custoemr support and see if they will send you a coupon.