Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

50% off B-Wing - A success story

I spent the weekend in The Woodlands, TX and was thrilled to find a Lego Store in the mall there. Due to the exclusive figure and half-off on the B-Wing I had decided to get both the UCS X-Wing and B-Wing. However I didn't want to carry the boxes around the mall so I decided I would order them online. However, when I went to do so, the B-Wing was sold out online and there was no way to put one in my cart for a later ship date. I went back to the store and they were sold out too. I was crushed. I tried to call the shop at home number and they were closed too. So this morning I got back online and the price was back to $199. It was still sold out but you could pay for it and get a ship date of 20 May. So I called them with the intent of complaining about the fact that I couldn't put it in my bag yesterday, but I could today. They honored the $99 price so I got two of them. If you missed out on the 50% off yesterday, I would suggest calling them and asking for the $99 price.
Furrysauruscloaked7MorkManDougout

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    That's great, congrats!
  • cloaked7cloaked7 Member Posts: 1,448
    I agree. Great that it worked out for you. Thanks for sharing! Always good to hear a story with a happy ending!
  • pcironepcirone Long Island, NYMember Posts: 346
    I really dislike an unlevel playing field. How exactly should people in a similar situation feel when they are unsuccessful in duplicating this "success" story? Hrmpfh.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to life.
    Furrysaurus
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,412
    Ha!
  • DougoutDougout Member Posts: 888
    Great!! Good to hear, glad you did not get discouraged the first couple attempts.
  • 111ins111ins Member Posts: 265
    be happy for someone that does well, someday it may be you...
    but do not always expect it to happen