Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

PayPal Help

LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912
Hello all,

This may be off topic, but I have one quick question. So 21 days ago I sold a few polys to a member, but since my PayPal account was new, PP decided to hold the payment from him in the "pending" stage. There is a little note on the top of my PP page that says:
Payments you receive from buyers will be in your pending balance and temporarily unavailable. This money will be moved to your available balance and released to you within 21 days (as long as there are no problems with your orders). See your funds availability details.
Well today is the 22nd day and I still can't seem to use the funds in my account to purchase something.

Any help or input will be appreciated.

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
    Did you update the tracking number/mark it as shipped in Paypal ?
    Had similar restrictions, but never took 21 days, usually founds got available a few days after the items was delivered (or eBay feedback posted)
    dragonhawkLegobrandonCP
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,285

Hello all,

This may be off topic, but I have one quick question. So 21 days ago I sold a few polys to a member, but since my PayPal account was new, PP decided to hold the payment from him in the "pending" stage. There is a little note on the top of my PP page that says:

Payments you receive from buyers will be in your pending balance and temporarily unavailable. This money will be moved to your available balance and released to you within 21 days (as long as there are no problems with your orders). See your funds availability details.
    Well today is the 22nd day and I still can't seem to use the funds in my account to purchase something.

Make it easy on yourself @LegoBrandonCP and go to the source. Go ahead and call PayPal and you'll have this figured out within 10 minutes or so. Explain the situation, and the representative on the phone can access your account and process the funds (whatever may be holding them back).
    LegobrandonCP
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,912

Did you update the tracking number/mark it as shipped in Paypal ?
    Had similar restrictions, but never took 21 days, usually founds got available a few days after the items was delivered (or eBay feedback posted)

Yes I have.
    samiam391 said:

Hello all,

Make it easy on yourself @LegoBrandonCP and go to the source. Go ahead and call PayPal and you'll have this figured out within 10 minutes or so. Explain the situation, and the representative on the phone can access your account and process the funds (whatever may be holding them back).

Thanks @samiam391, I'll call them up later today.