Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Well hello there!

chiffychiffy Member Posts: 5
Hi everyone!

I was pointed to this site by another user on a Star Wars forum that i frequent. In all honesty i know nothing about Lego but, as on the Star Wars site, i buy and sell stuff and i would rather it go to collectors and peeps that actually want to add the things to their collection and i am selling a Lego item for my boy and was told this was the best place to do so.
Whilst i am here i will take a browse around and then see if anybody is interested in said item. Hope your all ok with this. Sorry Lego is really not my thing but hopefully my honesty earns me a big thumbs up.
Have a nice day and maybe speak to some of you soon :)

Comments

• indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    Welcome aboard @chiffy.

Hopefully we can convince you we are all relatively normal, except for most of our fixations on little plastic bricks.

Who knows maybe you will grow to love some of the funky Modulars or Winter Village scenes or even some of the bigger Star Wars sets.

CJ.
  • LegobutterflyLegobutterfly Member Posts: 488
    Hi!

The force is strong with the Lego and pulls you in it does.

Welcome, I'm new here too but have found this to be a lovely forum, full of friendly peeps.

Beth