Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Bedfordshire, UK

adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 468
Hi all.

Just a quick hello from Bedfordshire. I recently turned 40 and have really got back into Lego since last May when I had to take some time off work and needed something to help me relax and keep my mind off things.

I like Star Wars, Super Heroes, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings amongst others, though since using Brickset I keep finding themes and sets I like the look of that I probably wouldn't have considered before!

Adrian

Comments

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,375
    edited April 2013
    Welcome! I give it at most about 3 months before you get into the Modular buildings ;)
  • BuzzsawBuzzsaw UKMember Posts: 79
    Welcome! Nice to see someone local.
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 468
    Thank you for the welcome.

And the Modulars are one of the themes I do collect. Prior to last year I would probably only buy one or two sets a year usually at Christmas or my birthday and these tended to be the modular buildings. I did miss out on Cafe Corner but after reading a thread here a few months ago I Bricklinked one.