Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hey there!

09090900909090 Member Posts: 47
I just started a new account like week ago, but I kinda forgot to do a bit of introduction. I'm 17 old male from Slovakia and I just got into LEGO once again and I found this awesome website :P . Last 2 or rather 3 years I wasn't very interested in it, I even came to the point where I thought that I won't be coming back ever again but then some weeks ago I got really into LEGO . I haven't really bought anything yet, but recent themes like upcoming Castle and The Lone Ranger will be most likely my next purchase:) I really enjoy Castle and Western themes ever since I was little kid, nothing has changed I suppose :P. BTW it feels a bit weird when a lot of you are twice as old as I am hehe. That's all about me:)
Also sorry for any mistakes my English isn't perfect.

Comments

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Welcome! Your English is 1000 times better than my Czech. ;-)
    I hope the new Castle sets and Lone Ranger bring a lot of folks back to Lego. Sure seems off to a good start.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 852
    Welcome! I was in Brno for the month of January. Welcome!