Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

hello from Belgium

SpooxSpoox Member Posts: 2
hello all,
The name is Christof, 33 years old living in the Dutch speaking part of Belgium: Flanders. Came out of my dark ages some weeks ago. I wanted the feeling of some good old time Lego fun again and bought 60016 modern Tanker Truck wich was a true pleasure to build, felt like a kid again, although it was a very different built then what I remembered of my childhood sets. Only a small taste of things to come because last week I bought myself the Grand Emporium and that is currently being built together with my SO.
I do not own that many sets from my childhood, but some of them seem to be considered as true classics ( 6080, 6276, 6082 :-) so I'm very happy with those.
One day I hope to build a big MOC medieval battlescene (classic Castle has always been great) or modern day village/city layout, no idea where to start however.

greets

Comments

• MarkeyMarkey Member Posts: 69
    Hello Christof. Welcome to the forum. What part of Flanders are you from?
  • SpooxSpoox Member Posts: 2
    @Markey
    I live in the province called East-Flanders, if you would draw a line from Ghent to Antwerp, then I would be somewhere around the middle of that line
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 285
    Welcome Spoox, how little can the world be. I've constructed also some weeks ago a GE and a FB.