Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

hello from Belgium

SpooxSpoox Member Posts: 2
hello all,
The name is Christof, 33 years old living in the Dutch speaking part of Belgium: Flanders. Came out of my dark ages some weeks ago. I wanted the feeling of some good old time Lego fun again and bought 60016 modern Tanker Truck wich was a true pleasure to build, felt like a kid again, although it was a very different built then what I remembered of my childhood sets. Only a small taste of things to come because last week I bought myself the Grand Emporium and that is currently being built together with my SO.
I do not own that many sets from my childhood, but some of them seem to be considered as true classics ( 6080, 6276, 6082 :-) so I'm very happy with those.
One day I hope to build a big MOC medieval battlescene (classic Castle has always been great) or modern day village/city layout, no idea where to start however.

greets

Comments

• MarkeyMarkey Member Posts: 69
    Hello Christof. Welcome to the forum. What part of Flanders are you from?
  • SpooxSpoox Member Posts: 2
    @Markey
    I live in the province called East-Flanders, if you would draw a line from Ghent to Antwerp, then I would be somewhere around the middle of that line
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 289
    Welcome Spoox, how little can the world be. I've constructed also some weeks ago a GE and a FB.