Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Friends Collectible Series 2 at Target

AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
#41020, Hedgehog's Hideaway, #41021, Poodle's Little Palace, and #41022, Bunny's Hutch are available at Target. We found them on the side of the end cap on the Lego aisle. $4.99 USD

Comments

• flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl BordersMember Posts: 190
    Awww, I wish they were out over here.
  • koozkooz Connecticut, USAMember Posts: 158
    My wife found the hedgehog hideaway, it's cute. Hedgehog is particularly cute. But it is not as good a set as the Series 1 animals were.
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    @AFFOL_Shellz_Bellz did you happen to buy any? If so, what was the DCPI number listed on the receipt?

Thanks!
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 476
    I stopped by Target today after work (CT) but looked all around but they were not out yet.
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    @kooz, The hedgehog's fur is a darker color than the one that came with the Friends Pencil Holder. I concur, the sets are a little less interesting than series 1, but if you look in the back of the instructions they show some pics of other things that can be done with them. I wish they had done a gray bunny instead of another white one. @kylejohnson11 Yes I did buy them, but unfortunately the receipt was inadvertently thrown in the trash. @emilewski did you check the seasonal aisle? That's where we usually find them, but not this time.
  • sosewsuzisosewsuzi Member Posts: 3
    My local LEGO store had all 3 of the sets come in this past Monday 4/22. Picked up 3 of each. I had checked Target and Walmart in our area but they did not have them.
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 300
    edited April 2013
    Hi @kylejohnson11 I don't know which was which - sorry, but the numbers on my receipt are: