Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

New North American Community Coordinator announced

bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
edited June 2011 in Community and Events
It's been almost 6 months since the awesome Steve Witt parted company with LEGO; LEGO have finally appointed his replacement as the North American Community Coordinator - it's Kevin Hinkle, who is currently manager of the Austin LEGO Brand Retail store & also an AFOL. He’ll be officially joining the Community Engagement & Communication (CEC) team on July 1st and will be relocating from Texas to Enfield in August. He'll be helping Jim Foulds set up the new community office there. [from the Ambassador forums]

You can check out Kevin's flickrstream here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevinhink/

Comments

• bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 817
    That is great news! I am familiar with his great building skills and am glad to learn that an AFOL will be jumping into this position. Steve is awesome and has been missed but I'm pumped that an AFOL is the new guy for NA Community outreach.
  • MrKevinHinkleMrKevinHinkle Member Posts: 33
    I am looking forward to working with the LEGO fan community with great enthusiasm! I hope to meet many of you at some point in the near future. :)
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    edited July 2011
    Congrats to the above. ^

And hey, i just realised... this means... your very first post in the Brickset forum... was directed toward meeee! (Lifejacket thread)

Which clearly indicates, according to the rules of mysterious gods and ancient rite, that all must now send me gifts for I have been blessed by the powers of LEGO goodness... And I shall accept these gifts with humility and grace. :o)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,019
    ^^ Welcome aboard Kevin, it's great to have you here. If I can provide you with any information about Brickset and the great things that go on here, get in touch!