Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hi from the North East (UK)

BrickaholicBrickaholic UKMember Posts: 342
Hi all, i thought now is a good time introduce myself. I have been a "lurker" here for a couple of months now and really enjoy reading peoples views on things.

I have built a few smaller sets this year and it is starting to grow on me, i find it quite therapeutic in way.

I have just this afternoon completed building set 7194 and he now stands proudly on display in my living room (even the wife likes him :)

I look forward to sharing my views on subjects that interest me and to be a part of this community.

Comments

• flowerpotgirlflowerpotgirl ScotlandMember Posts: 147
    Hello, and welcome. You didn't say where abouts in the North East you are. I am a geordie who now lives in Scotland. Is it just Star Wars Lego you like to build? I like the modular houses, but also like he friends sets.
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 717
    Hi @Brickaholic

Always nice to hear people getting back into Lego and even better when their wife is supportive of your new found hobby.

Welcome to Brickset and we look forward to reading your thoughts and ideas on all things Lego.

Nick.