Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

Hello from an AFOL from America!

I am 43 years old and have always liked Legos but never really had any when I was young. I started seriously collecting Legos for the past ten years. I am currently trying to collect Harry Potter minifigs, a challenge because I only started collecting the last release of sets. The themes I am currently

Comments

• chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    Must have hit enter or something. As I was saying the themes I am currently collecting are Harry Potter, LOTR, Marvel Superheroes, POTC and the CMFs.I have actually tried to type more three times now but this laptop I'm using keeps screwing me up!

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Welcome to our support group therapy sessions! I mean, uh, The Forum...
    kwkwwazzifam
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 766
    What state are you from?
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,272
    Welcome to the forum from over in the UK! I am sure you will find this a great place to discuss Lego with like-minded people and you might just pick up some sets at bargain prices along the way.
    wazzifam
  • dejavudejavu USAMember Posts: 235
    You may be a little late to the table for HP. I wanted to collect more but the resale prices are too high.
  • dejavudejavu USAMember Posts: 235
    Meanwhile, welcome to the forum!
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    bmwlego said:

What state are you from?

I currently live in Vermont but I am originally from Rhode Island. Now the only place I have to physically buy Legos is a Walmart twenty minutes away whereas when I lived in R.I. I could shop at Wal Mart, Target or TRU, all five or ten minutes away.

• PocketmegoPocketmego Member Posts: 24
    Hey chux, welcome!!!!