Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from an AFOL from America!

I am 43 years old and have always liked Legos but never really had any when I was young. I started seriously collecting Legos for the past ten years. I am currently trying to collect Harry Potter minifigs, a challenge because I only started collecting the last release of sets. The themes I am currently

Comments

• chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    Must have hit enter or something. As I was saying the themes I am currently collecting are Harry Potter, LOTR, Marvel Superheroes, POTC and the CMFs.I have actually tried to type more three times now but this laptop I'm using keeps screwing me up!

• BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Welcome to our support group therapy sessions! I mean, uh, The Forum...
    kwkwwazzifam
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 762
    What state are you from?
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,260
    Welcome to the forum from over in the UK! I am sure you will find this a great place to discuss Lego with like-minded people and you might just pick up some sets at bargain prices along the way.
    wazzifam
  • dejavudejavu USAMember Posts: 235
    You may be a little late to the table for HP. I wanted to collect more but the resale prices are too high.
  • dejavudejavu USAMember Posts: 235
    Meanwhile, welcome to the forum!
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    bmwlego said:

What state are you from?

I currently live in Vermont but I am originally from Rhode Island. Now the only place I have to physically buy Legos is a Walmart twenty minutes away whereas when I lived in R.I. I could shop at Wal Mart, Target or TRU, all five or ten minutes away.

• PocketmegoPocketmego Member Posts: 24
    Hey chux, welcome!!!!