Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Lots of new sale items at [email protected]

tk79tk79 Member Posts: 329
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
47 items total in Sales & Deals, mostly 20-25% off. Make sure to shop through Brickset's link below:

LEGO [email protected] Brickset Link

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,377
    Likewise in the UK.

Right now there are 61 different sale items showing as in stock, including some TS3, Atlantis and City Farm stuff.
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    Anyone know offhand if the Toy Story magnets are glued? I know they started gluing the 2011 stuff - but I'm assuming they didn't go back and re-glue already packaged magnets...
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Anyone know offhand if the Toy Story magnets are glued? I know they started gluing the 2011 stuff - but I'm assuming they didn't go back and re-glue already packaged magnets...
    No
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,503
    Cool was waiting to get those motorcycle sets and now they are on sale (albeit for only 8 dollars USD)
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    edited June 2011
    You may want to hold off until next week - for orders over $75, you get free shipping and free Knigdoms Target Practice (30062).
    ^--- sweet.. too bad I already ordered.. With Lego you never know if they will sell out right away or if they will be around forever, so I did not want to take the chance :-(
    But I have been thinking about also getting that designer kit set 1
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    they just lowered the price to 40% off on:

7594-woodys roundup to 29.99
    7599-garbage truck getaway 29.99
    7598-Pizza Planet Truck Rescue 23.98
    7592-construct a buzz 14.98

~75% off
    852949-woody buzz alien magnet 3.48

Thanks for the heads up..
    That garbage truck is tempting now.. wonder if everyone holds out enough they sneak to 50%?
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    Shipping kills the deal for me, particularly since all the sets have been cheaper from other sources in the past. I'll wait for free shipping or a deeper discount.