Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Lots of new sale items at [email protected]

tk79tk79 Member Posts: 329
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
47 items total in Sales & Deals, mostly 20-25% off. Make sure to shop through Brickset's link below:

LEGO [email protected] Brickset Link

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,236
    Likewise in the UK.

Right now there are 61 different sale items showing as in stock, including some TS3, Atlantis and City Farm stuff.
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    Anyone know offhand if the Toy Story magnets are glued? I know they started gluing the 2011 stuff - but I'm assuming they didn't go back and re-glue already packaged magnets...
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Anyone know offhand if the Toy Story magnets are glued? I know they started gluing the 2011 stuff - but I'm assuming they didn't go back and re-glue already packaged magnets...
    No
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,302
    Cool was waiting to get those motorcycle sets and now they are on sale (albeit for only 8 dollars USD)
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    edited June 2011
    You may want to hold off until next week - for orders over $75, you get free shipping and free Knigdoms Target Practice (30062).
    ^--- sweet.. too bad I already ordered.. With Lego you never know if they will sell out right away or if they will be around forever, so I did not want to take the chance :-(
    But I have been thinking about also getting that designer kit set 1
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    they just lowered the price to 40% off on:

7594-woodys roundup to 29.99
    7599-garbage truck getaway 29.99
    7598-Pizza Planet Truck Rescue 23.98
    7592-construct a buzz 14.98

~75% off
    852949-woody buzz alien magnet 3.48

Thanks for the heads up..
    That garbage truck is tempting now.. wonder if everyone holds out enough they sneak to 50%?
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
    Shipping kills the deal for me, particularly since all the sets have been cheaper from other sources in the past. I'll wait for free shipping or a deeper discount.