Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] Lego event in Hertfordshire 27 April

luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 871
edited April 2013 in Community and Events
In conjunction with a local school I'm involved in hosting a lego event next Saturday, 27 April, at the Lea Primary School in Harpenden.

It's to raise money for the school, and we're exhibiting a number of large scale models, some Star Wars scenes and some City / train layouts. There are also other Lego activities for kids.

It should be pretty relaxed so if you are based nearby it'd be great to see any Bricksetters there. We're open from 10am til 4pm.

See the attached poster for more info, although please let me know if you want some more details.

Comments

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Good luck with it. Harpenden's not too far from Enfield - will try and drop in if I can.
  • sslegosslego Member Posts: 1
    I couldn't open the poster, but have found their website for anyone who's interested: http://theleaparentsassociation.wordpress.com/leago-lego-exhibition/
  • iamterryiamterry Member Posts: 158
    How big/small is the room going to be? Pondering popping in on my way through with my toddler - who's a bit too grab-happy - hence wondering if I can ensure he gets to see the models without risk of him damaging them.
  • luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 871
    @sslego, thanks for that!! Sorry if the attachment earlier didn't work for everyone.

@iamterry, it's spread across the hall and two or three classrooms. The larger tables are in the hall and are normal height, so depending on the age of your toddler you may need to pick him up. In the classrooms tables are lower so easy to see but won't be roped off or anything.

There are plenty of other toddler friendly activities and some general bricks and Duplo in one room for free building / banging together etc.