Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Pharoah's Quest Sets (I will buy or trade)

kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,189
Hello, I'm looking to purchase the following sets:

#7305 Scarab Attack
#7306 Golden Staff Guardians
#7307 Flying Mummy Attack
#7325 Cursed Cobra Statue
#7327 Scorpion Pyramid
#853176 Skeleton Mummy Battlepack

New or used (100% complete with instructions) is fine. I am located in California. I can pay via paypal or we can trade, I have a large collection of trade items. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thank you.

Comments

• CheekaCheeka UKMember Posts: 236
    edited April 2013
    House of Fraser (UK department store) have the Cursed Cobra Statue reduced and available for international delivery at the moment. The set is priced at £16.99 (marked down from £24.99) and shipping to US is £6 - that's about $35 (not sure what import tax you could be hit with though).

I have no idea how that compares to US prices, or what you're looking to pay for the set, but here's a link if it's of any use to you: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Lego+7325+Cursed+cobra+statue/150022883,default,pd.html

Edited to add: Just checked, and it looks like they accept Paypal.
  • funkygallofunkygallo Member Posts: 24
    PM

Ale
  • kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,189
    @Cheeka Thank you for the advice, but bricklink would be cheaper for that set. I appreciate the help though :)
  • FurrysaurusFurrysaurus Hiding in the kitchen.Member Posts: 156
    PM me if you still need them. I'm pretty sure i have all of them to spare short of the battle pack (i opened all of those). LegoLand Florida had them by the bushel when i was down there last year though - not sure where you're at in CA, but they may have them at the shop still.
    @Furrysaurus PM sent :)
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    PM sent. :)
    All sets acquired. Thank you everyone for all the interest. Mods please close.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.