Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FT L Bley door for CC

jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,302
I have the doors from set #3825 that are used in Cafe Corner. Didn't know many were interested in these. :) They look brand new with no scratches on the clear part. So I thought I'd offer to my fellow Brickset friends. Looking for trades of polybags, sets or best offer.

Also have the 32 dark red roof pieces for CC. Brand new looking and straight from Lego. I bought these a couple of months ago to BL the set but had a CC drop in my lap last month so don't need them anymore :) Thought I'd help someone else get their CC done. Looking for the harder to find polybags, minifigs or best offers. Thanks!

~Michelle
bricksan

Comments

• bricksanbricksan Member Posts: 566
    Hi can you send me a price you have in mind for the lot for CC please
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,302
    I am in the process of re-pulling it since I had already put it back into my bulk collection :) I don't know what exactly they are going for, hence I was asking for offers. Either trade or price offers or a combo of both. I should have it all pulled out tonight or tomorrow then I am going to email the list to anyone who wants to see exactly what I have for BLing it.
    If anyone is still looking for these. I have approx. 50% done. Will now for sure tomorrow when I do a total piece count. I can email to anyone interested in it. Just PM me you name & address :)
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    how much for the door please?
    Right now I am not selling just the doors. I have a couple of people interested in the lot I have for CC. If they fall through, then I will repost on here and sell off the individual parts, but I would rather sell the whole lot at one time.