Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Target: Cars Lego on sale

LegorunnerLegorunner Member Posts: 35
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
I was at Target store just few minutes ago. I saw that they have the Cars sets on sale for $3 to $10 off. Thought I'd pass on the word to rest of you if any of you want to buy those.

Comments

• YpresYpres Member Posts: 200
    Even though I'm in Canada I'm watching Cars sales closely. I was questioning from the beginning whether these sets would have the price crash like PoP so any sale information is of particular interest to me. Funny thing is today when I was looking at the TRU (CAN) flyer it had Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Cars stuff... though obviously it stated the Lego exclusion. Well when I ask around for sales information I'm not seeing good results yet. I expected the spike of sale to be before and during the Cars2 movie... however as of yet all I see (even in Canada!) is stores trumping each other with lower prices.
  • LegorunnerLegorunner Member Posts: 35
    I was questioning from the beginning whether these sets would have the price crash like PoP so any sale information is of particular interest to me.
    I agree. I'm not particular about Cars. Prince of Persia kind of was a big flop bomb though I do have to admit they have good parts in there worth for MOCs materials.

• JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    K mart had them on sale yesterday. I picked up 8424 for 40% off. Today I was at TRU and picked up Flo's Cafe for 20% off with a coupon. At check out they sent me to the customer service desk were they gave me vouchers for 3 free movie tickets. :-)
  • LegorunnerLegorunner Member Posts: 35
    edited June 2011
    Apparently the Cars 8679 Tokyo International Circuit now has become "hard to find". I checked Toys-r-Us website just few moments ago after seeing the sales pitch for buy 2 get 90% off.