Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Best value sets for bricks?
I need to source a load of bricks, two studs wide and various lengths. What's the best box to get? I've gone through a few options:
1) Lego educational set - was about £50, I can't remember the set number. I've not seen them for sale for a while though.
2) Set 6177 - 650 basic pieces, about 2/3s of which are 2 studs wide. £20 from The Lego Shop or interweb.
3) eBay - varying prices, but more with shipping and I keep getting outbid!!
4) The very occasional donation from friends/relatives - just about exhausted that option!
5) Obtain some sort of sponsorship deal from Lego. I'm sure with my new range of furniture, Ikea may be interested too!
Anyway, any ideas? I need these as I'm building the side panels of my kitchen. It adds a bit of colour to my otherwise black and white kitchen. I've attached a few pics to show how I'm doing so far.
What experience do you masters of all things Lego have?
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •