Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

From Way Over in Indonesia

Greetings, everyone!

I'm ch_ris127 from Jakarta, Indonesia. I've been collecting LEGO ever since I was a kid (bricks run in my father's and grandfather's veins), and have just recently jump-started my addiction again.

I'm new to the LEGO community, although I've been lurking here for quite some time, and I finally decided to join in the fun! I'm hoping to make new friends here too :)

Apart from collecting sets, I'm currently taking up brickfilming as a hobby, cause it's something I've wanted to do for a long time, and who doesn't like watching those minifigures move? In the meantime, it's Minifigures, more Chima, some Friends sets (the brick colors are awesome), and waiting on the Lone Ranger.

Well, nice to meet you all! :D

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,382
    Hi ch_ris127,

Welcome to Brickset :).

I look forward to seeing the movies you come up with.

Glad you're here,

Jenni
  • indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    Howdy and welcome.

You need to start on some Modulars then you will be building :)

Nah good choice of sets. The Chima stuff is pretty good for play-ability I have found with my 4 year old especially with the speedorz.

Out of curiosity is LEGO expensive in Indonesia?

CJ.
  • ch_ris127ch_ris127 Member Posts: 7
    indigobox said:

Howdy and welcome.

You need to start on some Modulars then you will be building :)

Nah good choice of sets. The Chima stuff is pretty good for play-ability I have found with my 4 year old especially with the speedorz.

Out of curiosity is LEGO expensive in Indonesia?

CJ.

Thanks! The speedorz are surprisingly fast for a small toy...:D

Well, LEGO's huge here, but it's really expensive for us, especially if we buy from official toy stores. It's cheaper buying online from local LEGO sellers, since there are so many of them. It's still quite expensive buying from here though if you're from the US or UK. Cheapest place to buy LEGO? Hongkong.