Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO KidsFest Phoenix - July 12 - 14, 2013

MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
edited April 2013 in Community and Events
Disclaimer: I'm not part of this, but thought it would be good to get the word out! -Morkman

ABOUT THE EVENT

The LEGO KidsFest, a giant nationally-traveling LEGO expo, is coming to Arizona for the first time, Friday, July 12 – Sunday, July 14, 2013 at the University of Phoenix Stadium. 

This hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Games, LEGO Ninjago, and LEGO Friends, group builds such as Creation Nation and the LEGO Art Gallery, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering over three acres of space. 

For more information, visit: www.LEGOkidsfest.com.

DATES & SESSIONS:

Friday, July 12, 2013:
4 pm - 8:30 pm

Saturday, July 13, 2013:
Session I: 9 am – 1:30 pm
Session II: 3 pm – 7:30 pm

Sunday, July 14, 2013:
Session I: 9 am – 1:30 pm
Session II: 3 pm – 7:30 pm

(Note: Each session offers the same exhibits and activities)

Admission:

Adults: $21*
Children (ages 3-17): $19*
Senior (ages 65+): $19*
Children (2 and Under): FREE
* plus applicable taxes and services fees

**Any remaining tickets (not sold in advance for each session) will be available at the University of Phoenix Stadium Box Office on the day of each session.

Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.

Five sessions – all identical – are available for each tour stop.
---
I will definitely be there. Hope to get some local Bricksetters together for a meetup! PM me if interested.

Comments

• aimlesspursuitsaimlesspursuits USMember Posts: 207
    @Morkman Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be taking my son to the Saturday morning session.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    I went to a Kidsfest a few weeks ago and they were giving away Speedorz in the Chima area, this was by far the best giveaway so if you are interested you might want to go there first before the line gets super long.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 857
    Thanks @margot. I just bought tickets for my son and I for Friday's session. I'll also be wearing my @huw original Brickset.com polo shirt!
    Look for me!
    margot