Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Fun Little Contest for Ninjago Fans - Ninjago USB Wristbands

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
I got these awesome Ninjago 2 GB USB wristbands as samples from a Denmark based company. The wristbands are intended for kids with all the Ninjago song by The Fold, a couple of videos, Ninjago-themed school-planners, etc. It also has plenty of space to save and share files, pictures, music, etc. Comes in five colors.

I'm running a fun little contest/giveaway for them. If you are a Ninjago fan,
or have a Ninjago fan in your family you might want to check it out: http://thebrickblogger.com/2013/04/lego-ninjago-usb-wristband/

FYI: USB wristbands are really comfy and a great way to carry around your
data. Other companies make them as well, and they are popular with kids/students, geeks, etc. The Ninjago wristbands however are specifically intended for kids or people with smaller wrists. I can wear them comfortably, but I have a small wrist. (I'm actually happy they are small as I always have trouble with wristbands and bracelets being too big). Anyway, 6 inch wrist would be the max for these.

Have fun!...(c:

Comments