Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] May 2013 LEGO Store Calendar

This discussion was created from comments split from: May the 4th.

Comments

• adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    Here is the front and back of the May 2013 calendar.
    y2josh
  • y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    ^There ya go, @tensor. I'm glad they're missing the release of Iron Man 3 for the polybag tie-in just to avoid giving people two polys...
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    May 2012 > May 2013. Saves me money but still I'd rather have nicer promos.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Lots of stuff going on in May. I like the Holocron Droid build and the Han Solo promo figure. The Iron Man is meh, but I want to get the Spiderman Daily Bugle set, so this would be a good opportunity to get an exclusive polybag.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    y2josh said:

^There ya go, @tensor. I'm glad they're missing the release of Iron Man 3 for the polybag tie-in just to avoid giving people two polys...

No doubt I got excited for a sec there for the possible double dip.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    I noticed that the grand opening in the Des Perre store is May 10-12
  • Zeldafanatic15Zeldafanatic15 Member Posts: 106
    Thank you! I've been waiting for the anouncement of the dates for the Des Peres store so I can plan a visit home. Anyone know what the general schedule is for a grand opening weekend is? I know they usually do a freebie a day, but do they follow a format? I might not be able to make it that Friday, and I don't want to miss the GO set or the minifigs.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    No idea on the exact plans but you can see the dates in very small print on the second scan... I can't wait.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,145
    I am looking forward to the Iron Man polybag promo... sure beats paying $20 on Bricklink.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 923
    I just have to figure out how to spend $125 on two separate purchases to get both promos....