Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] May 2013 LEGO Store Calendar

This discussion was created from comments split from: May the 4th.

Comments

• adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    Here is the front and back of the May 2013 calendar.
    y2josh
  • y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    ^There ya go, @tensor. I'm glad they're missing the release of Iron Man 3 for the polybag tie-in just to avoid giving people two polys...
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    May 2012 > May 2013. Saves me money but still I'd rather have nicer promos.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Lots of stuff going on in May. I like the Holocron Droid build and the Han Solo promo figure. The Iron Man is meh, but I want to get the Spiderman Daily Bugle set, so this would be a good opportunity to get an exclusive polybag.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    y2josh said:

^There ya go, @tensor. I'm glad they're missing the release of Iron Man 3 for the polybag tie-in just to avoid giving people two polys...

No doubt I got excited for a sec there for the possible double dip.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    I noticed that the grand opening in the Des Perre store is May 10-12
  • Zeldafanatic15Zeldafanatic15 Member Posts: 106
    Thank you! I've been waiting for the anouncement of the dates for the Des Peres store so I can plan a visit home. Anyone know what the general schedule is for a grand opening weekend is? I know they usually do a freebie a day, but do they follow a format? I might not be able to make it that Friday, and I don't want to miss the GO set or the minifigs.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    No idea on the exact plans but you can see the dates in very small print on the second scan... I can't wait.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,183
    I am looking forward to the Iron Man polybag promo... sure beats paying $20 on Bricklink.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 979
    I just have to figure out how to spend $125 on two separate purchases to get both promos....