Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WTT / WTB : Lego CMF Series 1 - The final 3.

indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
Hi all,

I am looking to either buy or trade for the last 3 mini figures my GF needs for her set. We are UK based primarily with a place here and a place in Germany. She currently is after;

Tribal Hunter
Zombie
Nurse

These don't have to come with accessories as I have them all as spares so the figures will do fine if thats all you have of them.

I have a large selection of CMF spares from Series 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7/ 8 and 9 along with Team GB. I also have complete sets spare of Series 3 and Team GB if required. I also have a number of different polys which I could put up for a trade too if that is your bag.

I don't mind trading or buying from anywhere if it is right for both of us.

If you think you can help her out that would be greatly appreciated as it would give my ears a break from her talking about the figures she is missing and how hard they are getting to find. I know some of you like seeing pain inflicted on some of us on this forum, but please help me. My ears are starting to bleed. I am begging you. :)