Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Police Station for $68.40 on Amazon USA

Amazon USA have LEGO 7498 Police Station on sale for $68.40 (reg.$99.99). Savings work out to be 32% off. Free shipping on orders above $25 and no tax for most states.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-4598903-Police-Station-7498/dp/B004478GMO/ref=zg_bs_236510011_10

Comments

• psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013
    I believe they are price matching the Target online and in-store sale price. Target in-store the Fire Station 60004 was also that price when I was in my local one yesterday.
  • psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
    Just got back from a cat food run at Target. The store sale price for this changed to $95.99 in mine. Still get them to PM Amazon though.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    This set has been 25 to 30% off forever. I picked up about 20 of them at 50% off a year ago and have been sitting on them ever since because of the constant discounts on Amazon.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    The high price lets them sell at a high price to direct customers and in the Lego store, plus customers like "discounts", so it probably sells faster at $99.99 RRP discounted to $70 than if RRP was $70 to begin with.